KEEP YOUR TURF THICK, HEALTHY, AND LOOKING GOOD!
- WHEN: Annually, preferably in the Fall, but can be performed in the Spring
- HOW: Spin spreader, slit seeder, or other
- WHAT: A quality Ryegrass / Bluegrass mixture with a dominant Ryegrass percentage
APPLICATION RATE: Per the instructions on the seed packaging or contact us for help
- Take a soil test and fertilize and/or lime accordingly
- Utilize a quality seed source and GOOD seed
- To improve soil/seed contact, coordinate seeding with your aerification and topdressing program.
- The grass seed must make soil contact for effective turf growth.